Shared IoT data packages give you more
We've created simple, user-friendly solutions that can work for anyone. With no surprises, no hidden costs and no additional charges, our shared IoT data packages are the most affordable solution for your business.
Our IoT experts are at your disposal to develop solutions and customized plans.
1. The list of shared IoT data packages can be found here.
2. Shared data packages can be applied to at least 10 SIM cards in an account and they are available for all zone 1 countries. The chosen pay-per-use plan applies for the other zones.
3. A monthly fee of $0.25 is charged to access the network of each operator. The fee is charged the first time a SIM card connects in a calendar month. If no connection is made, there will be no charge.
4. Outgoing SMS text messages will be charged at the rate of the chosen IoT pay-per-use plan.
5. At the end of the package’s validity any remaining data traffic is lost.
6. If the included traffic runs out before the expiration date, the IoT SIM card continues with the chosen pay-per-use plan until the next expiration and/or renewal date.
7. Shared IoT data packages are activated, deactivated and renewed in the IoT Portal. It's possible to activate more data packages at the same time.
8. For every account, a monthly fee of $3 is charged for use of the IoT Portal. The monthly fee starts being charged 30 days after the activation of the first SIM card with the present plan or another available plan.
Rates valid from 01/02/2022. Rates do not include VAT where due.
Get better value with shared data packages
Shared data packages are designed to suit everyone’s requirements: you can pick a tailored data package and choose to connect lots of devices with low data traffic usage, or a small number of devices with high data traffic requirements.BUY AN IOT SIM CARD NOW
From 500 MB to 500 GB
You can choose between 54 different monthly and annual shared data packages, ranging from 500 MB to 500 GB and from 10 SIM cards to 40,000 SIM cards.
All shared data packages are automatically renewed when they expire. If you prefer, you can turn off automatic renewal in the IoT Portal and renew manually.
Shared data packages are the best way to save money. The more data traffic you use, the lower the rate is per MB.
Data traffic details
You can manage usage by your devices in real time and check the remaining data traffic in your shared data packages in the IoT Portal.
You can start up a number of shared data packages at the same time and transfer your SIM cards from one package to another at any time.