The lowest pay-per-use rate ever
Get reliable and affordable connectivity for your IoT solutions. The pay-per-use rate of $0.02 per MB is the best solution to connect devices around the world at a very low cost, with no activation costs, no minimum quantities and no surprises.
The rate of $0.02 per MB is valid for zone 1 countries. Check the rates for other zones.
Buy now Offer details
1) When the SIM card is activated, it is assigned a pay-per-use plan without subscription fee. To activate the pay-per-use plan, contact the customer service and provide the SIM card details.
2) The plan provides for a monthly fee of $1 per SIM card.
3) If the monthly data traffic usage is less than 2 MB, the rate is increased by $0.10/MB and the minimum charge is 1 MB. If there is no traffic during the month, there will be no charge.
4) If the SIM card is not used for more than 12 consecutive months (no data traffic and ingoing and outgoing text messages), $1 will be charged on the remaining credit.
5) The credit is shared by all the SIM cards in the account and its management is carried out by default automation that keeps 10 MB on each SIM card. The default automation can be modified and customized in the IoT Portal.
6) Traffic is charged in increments of 1 kB with an exception for the following countries: Bahraian, Brunei, Cuba, Equatorial Guinea, Gambia, Israel (Hot Mobile), Laos, Malawi (Telekom), Malaysia (Celcom), Moldova, Oman, Pakistan (Warid), Russia (Vimpelcom), SriLanka (Mobitel), Sierra Leone, Vietnam (10 kB); Iran (20 kB); Qatar (Ooredo) (30 kB); Pakistan (Pakistan Mobile) (100kB); Tajikistan, Uzbekistan (1024 kB).
7) Each SMS text message sent in zone 1 countries costs $0.15 (with the exception of Argentina and Brazil, where each message costs $0.30, and the United Arab Emirates and India, where each message costs $0.50). In zone 2 countries, the cost per message is $0.30. In countries in all other zones, the cost per message is $0.50. The cost of sending a text message from another operator to SIM Things Mobile depends on the operator's rates. SMS text messages can be received when there is credit in the account or data traffic on the SIM card.
8) From the IoT Portal, text messages can be sent to Things Mobile SIM cards for a price of $0.02 each. You get a free text message with every $1 of credit that you buy.
9) The amounts of the recharges that can be done on the IoT Portal are the following: $25, $50, $100, $500, $1000, $5000.
11) The Things Mobile SIM card is not enabled for incoming and outgoing voice calls.
12) Rates valid from 01/30/2020. Rates do not include VAT where due.
Simple and transparent rates
Discover the pay per use rate in the zone where your device will be used.
We have a plan to meet your every need
Our plan is the most
convenient of all
at $0,10 per MB
The lowest pay-per-use
at $0,10 per MB
Individual data package
give you more
from 10 MB to 25 GB
Shared data packages
give you more
from 500 MB to 500 GB
Connect your devices
anywhere without limits
at $30 per month
Public fixed IP
Get a fixed IP
at an affordable rate
at $2 per month