The lowest IoT pay-per-use rate ever
Get reliable and affordable connectivity for your IoT solutions. The IoT pay-per-use rate of $0.02 per MB is the best solution to connect devices around the world at a very low cost, with no activation costs, no minimum quantities and no surprises.
The rate of $0.02 per MB is valid for zone 1 countries. Check the rates for other zones.
1. When the IoT SIM card is activated, it is assigned an IoT pay-per-use plan without a subscription fee. To activate the IoT pay-per-use plan, contact the customer service and provide the IoT SIM card details.
2. The rate of %CURRENCY%0.02 per MB applies for all zone 1 countries, except for: Argentina, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Faroe Islands, Honduras, North Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Nepal, Nigeria, Peru, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Uruguay, Venezuela. The rate of %CURRENCY%0.10 per MB applies for these countries.
3. The plan provides for a monthly fee of $1 per IoT SIM card.
4. A monthly fee of $0.20 is charged to access the network of each operator. It is charged the first time a SIM card connects in a calendar month. If no connection is made, there will be no charge.
5. If the SIM card is not used for more than 12 consecutive months (no data traffic and ingoing and outgoing text messages), $1 will be charged on the remaining credit.
6. Each SMS text message sent in zone 1 countries costs $0.15 (with the exception of Argentina and Brazil, where each message costs $0.30, and the United Arab Emirates and India, where each message costs $0.50). In zone 2 countries, the cost per message is $0.30. In countries in all other zones, the cost per message is $0.50. The cost of sending a text message from another operator to a Things Mobile IoT SIM card depends on the operator's rates. SMS text messages can be received when there is credit in the account or data traffic on the SIM card.
7. Traffic is charged in increments of 1 kB with an exception for the following countries: Bahrain, Brunei, Cuba, Equatorial Guinea, Gambia, Israel (Hot Mobile), Laos, Malawi (Telekom), Malaysia (Celcom), Moldova, Oman, Pakistan (Warid), Russia (Vimpelcom), Sri Lanka (Mobitel), Sierra Leone, Vietnam (10 kB); Iran (20 kB); Qatar (Ooredo) (30 kB); Pakistan (Pakistan Mobile) (100 kB); Tajikistan, Uzbekistan (1024 kB).
8. From the IoT Portal, text messages can be sent to Things Mobile IoT SIM cards for a price of $0.02 each. You get a free text message with every $1 of credit that you buy.
1 The credit is shared by all the SIM cards in the account and its management is carried out by default automation that keeps 10 MB on each SIM card. The default automation can be modified and customized in the IoT Portal.
2. The amounts of the recharges that can be done on the IoT Portal are the following: $25, $50, $100, $500, $1000, $5000.
3. The Things Mobile IoT SIM card is not enabled for incoming and outgoing voice calls.
Rates valid from 11/16/2020. Rates do not include VAT where due.
Simple and transparent rates
Discover the pay per use rate in the zone where your device will be used.