The most affordable IoT pay-per-use rate
Connecting has never been easier. Create your IoT solution at any time and use it worldwide with a IoT pay-per-use rate of $0.10 per MB, with no activation costs, no fixed monthly costs, no minimum quantities and no surprises.
The rate of €0.10 per MB is valid for zone 1 countries. Check the rates for other zones.
Buy now an IoT SIM card Offer details
1) The SIM card costs $0 with an initial minimum recharge of $10 while the SIM card without an initial minimun recharge costs $3.00.
2) When the SIM card is activated, it is assigned a IoT pay-per-use plan without subscription fee.
3) If the monthly data traffic usage is less than 2 MB, the rate is increased by $0.10/MB and the minimum charge is 1 MB. If there is no traffic during the month, there will be no charge.
4) If the SIM card is not used for more than 12 consecutive months (no data traffic and ingoing and outgoing text messages), $1 will be charged on the remaining credit.
5) The credit is shared by all the SIM cards in the account and its management is carried out by default automation that keeps 10 MB on each SIM card. The default automation can be modified and customized in the IoT Portal.
6) Traffic is charged in increments of 1 kB with an exception for the following countries: Bahraian, Brunei, Cuba, Equatorial Guinea, Gambia, Israel (Hot Mobile), Laos, Malawi (Telekom), Malaysia (Celcom), Moldova, Oman, Pakistan (Warid), Russia (Vimpelcom), SriLanka (Mobitel), Sierra Leone, Vietnam (10 kB); Iran (20 kB); Qatar (Ooredo) (30 kB); Pakistan (Pakistan Mobile) (100kB); Tajikistan, Uzbekistan (1024 kB).
7) Each SMS text message sent in zone 1 countries costs $0.15 (with the exception of Argentina and Brazil, where each message costs $0.30, and the United Arab Emirates and India, where each message costs $0.50). In zone 2 countries, the cost per message is $0.30. In countries in all other zones, the cost per message is $0.50. The cost of sending a text message from another operator to IoT SIM card Things Mobile depends on the operator's rates. SMS text messages can be received when there is credit in the account or data traffic on the SIM card.
8) From the IoT Portal, text messages can be sent to Things Mobile IoT SIM cards for a price of $0.02 each. You get a free text message with every $1 of credit that you buy.
9) The amounts of the recharges that can be done on the IoT Portal are the following: $25, $50, $100, $500, $1000, $5000.
10) The Things Mobile IoT SIM card is not enabled for incoming and outgoing voice calls.
11) Rates valid from 01/30/2020. Rates do not include VAT where due.
Simple and transparent rates
Discover the pay per use rate in the zone where your device will be used.