The most affordable IoT pay-per-use rate
Connecting has never been easier. Create your IoT solution at any time and use it worldwide with a IoT pay-per-use rate of $0.10 per MB, with no fixed monthly costs, no minimum quantities and no surprises.
The rate of $0.10 per MB is valid for zone 1 countries. Check the rates for other zones.
1. If there is no data traffic, no SMS messages are sent and/or received and there are no connections to the networks of the operators, there will be no charge
2. If the monthly data traffic usage is less than 2 MB, the rate is increased by $0.10/MB and the minimum charge is 1 MB. If there is no traffic during the month, there will be no charge.
3. A monthly fee of $0.20 is charged to access the network of each operator, with the exception of the following operators, for which the charge is $0.25: EE (UK). The fee is charged the first time a SIM card connects in a calendar month. If no connection is made, there will be no charge.
4. The default multi-operator profile (TM-1) is assigned during the activation process. The roaming profile can subsequently be changed, at a cost of $0.20.
5. If the SIM card is not used for more than 12 consecutive months (no data traffic and no incoming or outgoing SMS messages), $1.00 will be charged for every 12 months without use.
6. Each SMS text message sent in all zone costs $0.15. The cost of sending a text message from another operator to a Things Mobile IoT SIM card depends on the operator's rates. SMS text messages can be received when there is credit in the account or data traffic on the SIM card.
7. Traffic is charged in increments of 1 kB with an exception for the following operators charged in increments of 10 kB: Bahraian (Zain BH), Equatorial Guinea (Greencom), Gambia (Africell), Israel (Hot Mobile), Malawi (Airtel Africa), Malaysia (Celcom), Moldova (Moldcell), New Caledonia (OPT), Oman (Oman Mobile), Pakistan (Warid), Russia (Vimpelcom), SriLanka (Mobitel), Sierra Leone (Africell), Vietnam (Vietamobile), Iran (MTN), Pakistan (Warind, Ufone).
8. From the IoT Portal, text messages can be sent to Things Mobile IoT SIM cards for a price of $0.02 each.
1 The credit is shared by all the SIM cards in the account and its management is carried out by default automation that keeps 10 MB on each SIM card. The default automation can be modified and customized in the IoT Portal.
2. The amounts of the recharges that can be done on the IoT Portal are the following: $25, $50, $100, $500, $1000, $5000.
3. The Things Mobile IoT SIM card is not enabled for incoming and outgoing voice calls.
4. There are no costs for changing plan, contract termination or SIM card deactivation.
Rates valid from 11/16/2020. Rates do not include VAT where due.
Simple and transparent rates
Discover the pay per use rate in the zone where your device will be used.
In over 130 countries worldwide, the pay-per-use rate is just $0.10 per MB, with no fixed costs and charges in increments of 1 kB.
The credit in the account is shared between all of the SIM cards, for efficient management with no waste
If you like, you can set up an automatic credit recharge system in the IoT Portal or recharge manually.
Data traffic details
You can manage usage by your devices in real time and check the remaining data traffic in your individual data packages in the IoT Portal.
An automation system distributes the shared credit among all of the SIM cards in accordance with usage. You can change between the default automation system and a customized one.