The world’s best unlimited IoT data plan
Connect your IoT devices anywhere without limits. We're here to help you save money and to make your wireless experience simple, seamless and trouble-free.
1. The unlimited data plan is for individual IoT SIM cards and it is available for all zone 1 countries, except for: Argentina, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Faroe Islands, Honduras, North Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Nepal, Nigeria, Peru, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Uruguay, Venezuela. The chosen pay-per-use plan applies for these countries and the other zones.
2. Speed reduced to 32 kbps.
3. A monthly fee of $0.20 is charged to access the network of each operator. It is charged the first time a SIM card connects in a calendar month. If no connection is made, there will be no charge.
4. The Unlimited IoT data plan is activated, deactivated and renewed from the IoT Portal.
5. The Unlimited IoT data plan is reserved solely for IoT and M2M devices and applications. The customer is required to use the relevant Services in a lawful manner, in good faith and correctly and must refrain from obtaining advantages other than those related to their normal use. Unless otherwise evidenced by Things Mobile, a correct use of the Services is assumed to be made through an average daily data traffic not exceeding 100 MB and/or an average monthly traffic not exceeding 3 GB. For more information, please refer to the General Terms and Conditions.
Rates do not include VAT where due.
There is no other TLC operator who can keep up with our business in every country or is as innovative as Things Mobile. We are the leaders in our market, but I don’t know where we would be now without Things Mobile.
Things Mobile brings together its expertise in hardware development, connectivity and applications to offer a complete and easy-to-manage end-to-end solution, becoming our technological partner and single provider.
Thanks to the Things Mobile team of experts and solutions, implementing IoT technology at national and international level is easy and we can rely on a single partner who is able to adapt to our international development goals.
We chose Things Mobile because it was able to understand what we were creating and to implement and develop a special team that could help us to achieve our set goals.