What you see is what you pay. Not a cent more
Our plan is the cheapest of all, has no fixed costs and has no unpleasant surprises.
Our IoT experts are at your disposal to develop solutions and customized plans
1) The SIM card costs $0 with an initial minimum recharge of $10.
2) If the monthly data traffic usage is less than 2 MB, the rate is increased by $0.10/MB and the minimum charge is 1 MB. If there is no traffic during the month, there will be no charge.
3) The SIM card being activated is associated with to the pay-per-use plan.
4) The credit is shared by all the SIM cards in the account and its management is carried out by default automation that keeps 10 MB on each SIM card. The default automation can be modified and customized in the IoT Portal.
5) Traffic is charged in increments of 1 kB with an exception for the following countries: Bahraian, Brunei, Cuba, Equatorial Guinea, Gambia, Israel (Hot Mobile), Laos, Malawi (Telekom), Malaysia (Celcom), Moldova, Oman, Pakistan (Warid), Russia (Vimpelcom), SriLanka (Mobitel), Sierra Leone, Vietnam (10 kB); Iran (20 kB); Qatar (Ooredo) (30 kB); Pakistan (Pakistan Mobile) (100kB); Tajikistan, Uzbekistan (1024 kB).
6) SMS sent costs $0.10/each.
7) The use of the IoT portal to manage the SIM does not have initial costs or monthly fees.
8) From the IoT Portal, text messages can be sent to Things Mobile SIM cards for a price of $0.02 each. You get a free text message with every $1 of credit that you buy.
9) Rates do not include VAT where due.
10) You can request a personalized offer by contacting our IoT Experts.
Rates valid from 04/30/2017 to 10/15/2019. Rates do not include VAT where due.
Simple and transparent rates
Discover the pay per use rate in the zone where your device will be used.
In over 130 countries worldwide, the pay-per-use rate is just $0.10 per MB, with no fixed costs and charges in increments of 1 kB.
The credit in the account is shared between all of the SIM cards, for efficient management with no waste
If you like, you can set up an automatic credit recharge system in the IoT Portal or recharge manually.
Data traffic details
You can manage usage by your devices in real time and check the remaining data traffic in your individual data packages in the IoT Portal.
An automation system distributes the shared credit among all of the SIM cards in accordance with usage. You can change between the default automation system and a customized one.