The lowest IoT pay-per-use rate ever
Get reliable and affordable connectivity for your IoT solutions. The IoT pay-per-use rate of $0.02 per MB is the best solution to connect devices around the world at a very low cost, with no minimum quantities and no surprises.
The rate of $0.02 per MB is valid for zone 1 countries. Check the rates for other zones.
1) When the IoT SIM card is activated, it is assigned an IoT pay-per-use plan without a subscription fee. To activate the IoT pay-per-use plan, contact the customer service and provide the IoT SIM card details.
2) The plan provides for a monthly fee of $1 per IoT SIM card.
3) The credit is shared by all the IoT SIM cards in the account and its management is carried out by default automation that keeps 10 MB on each SIM card. The default automation can be modified and customized in the IoT Portal.
4) Some operators have a monthly charge for access to their networks. The cost will be taken out of the shared credit in an account the first time the SIM card connects in a calendar month. Check the access costs for each operator.
5) Traffic is charged in increments of 1 kB with an exception for the following countries: Bahrain, Brunei, Cuba, Equatorial Guinea, Gambia, Israel (Hot Mobile), Laos, Malawi (Telekom), Malaysia (Celcom), Moldova, Oman, Pakistan (Warid), Russia (Vimpelcom), Sri Lanka (Mobitel), Sierra Leone, Vietnam (10 kB); Iran (20 kB); Qatar (Ooredo) (30 kB); Pakistan (Pakistan Mobile) (100 kB); Tajikistan, Uzbekistan (1024 kB).
6) Each SMS text message sent in zone 1 countries costs $0.15 (with the exception of Argentina and Brazil, where each message costs $0.30, and the United Arab Emirates and India, where each message costs $0.50). In zone 2 countries, the cost per message is $0.30. In countries in all other zones, the cost per message is $0.50. The cost of sending a text message from another operator to a Things Mobile IoT SIM card depends on the operator's rates. SMS text messages can be received when there is credit in the account or data traffic on the IoT SIM card.
7) From the IoT Portal, text messages can be sent to Things Mobile IoT SIM cards for a price of $0.02 each. You get a free text message with every $1 of credit that you buy.
8) The amounts of the recharges that can be done on the IoT Portal are the following: $25, $50, $100, $500, $1000, $5000.
9) The Things Mobile IoT SIM card is not enabled for incoming and outgoing voice calls.
Rates valid from 07/06/2020 to 11/15/2020. Rates do not include VAT where due.
Simple and transparent rates
Discover the pay per use rate in the zone where your device will be used.
In over 130 countries worldwide, the pay-per-use rate is just $0.02 per MB and charges in increments of 1 kB.
The credit in the account is shared between all of the SIM cards, for efficient management with no waste
If you like, you can set up an automatic credit recharge system in the IoT Portal or recharge manually.
Data traffic details
You can manage usage by your devices in real time and check the remaining data traffic in your individual data packages in the IoT Portal.
An automation system distributes the shared credit among all of the SIM cards in accordance with usage. You can change between the default automation system and a customized one.