What you see is what you pay. Not a cent more.
Our IoT experts are at your disposal to develop solutions and customized plans.
Contact an Expert Offer details
1) The SIM card costs $0 with an initial minimum recharge of $10 while the SIM card without an initial minimun recharge costs $3.
2) If the monthly data traffic usage is less than 2 MB, the rate is increased by $0.10/MB and the minimum charge is 1 MB. If there is no traffic during the month, there will be no charge.
3) All the SIM cards of the contract use the shared credit.
4) Traffic is charged in increments of 1 kB with an exception for the following countries: Bahraian, Brunei, Cuba, Equatorial Guinea, Gambia, Israel (Hot Mobile), Laos, Malawi (Telekom), Malaysia (Celcom), Moldova, Oman, Pakistan (Warid), Russia (Vimpelcom), SriLanka (Mobitel), Sierra Leone, Vietnam (10 kB); Iran (20 kB); Qatar (Ooredo) (30 kB); Pakistan (Pakistan Mobile) (100kB); Tajikistan, Uzbekistan (1024 kB).
5) SMS sent costs $0.10/each.
6) The use of the IoT portal to manage the SIM does not have initial costs or monthly fees.
7) From the IoT Portal, text messages can be sent to Things Mobile SIM cards for a price of $0.02 each. You get a free text message with every $1 of credit that you buy.
8) Rates do not include VAT where due.
9) You can request a personalized offer by contacting our IoT Experts.
Global wireless coverage
Things Mobile allows you to connect and manage your devices in 165 countries around the world. With a simple and clear data traffic rate. Discover the pay per use rate in the zone where your device will be used.
Thanks to the Things Mobile team of experts and solutions, implementing IoT technology at national and international level is easy and we can rely on a single partner who is able to adapt to our international development goals.
Things Mobile brings together its expertise in hardware development, connectivity and applications to offer a complete and easy-to-manage end-to-end solution, becoming our technological partner and single provider.
There is no other TLC operator who can keep up with our business in every country or is as innovative as Things Mobile. We are the leaders in our market, but I don’t know where we would be now without Things Mobile.
We chose Things Mobile because it was able to understand what we were creating and to implement and develop a special team that could help us to achieve our set goals.