The most affordable IoT pay-per-use rate
Connecting has never been easier. Create your IoT solution at any time and use it worldwide with a IoT pay-per-use rate of $0.12 per MB, with no fixed monthly costs, no minimum quantities and no surprises.
The rate of $0.12 per MB is valid for zone 1 countries. Check the rates for other zones.
1. The minimum monthly charge is 5 MB in zone 1 and zone 1+ (2 MB in the other zones) and it applies even if the SIM card does not use data traffic and/or only sends/receives SMS messages.
2. A monthly fee of $0.30 is charged to access the network of each operator. The fee is charged the first time a SIM card connects in a calendar month. If no connection is made, there will be no charge.
3. The default multi-operator profile (TM-1) is assigned during the activation process. The roaming profile can subsequently be changed, at a cost of $0.25.
4. Each SMS text message sent in all zone costs $0.18. The cost of sending a text message from another operator to a Things Mobile IoT SIM card depends on the operator's rates. SMS text messages can be received when there is credit in the account or data traffic on the SIM card.
5. Traffic is charged in increments of 1 kB with an exception for the following operators charged in increments of 10 kB: Bahraian (Zain BH), Equatorial Guinea (Greencom), Gambia (Africell), Israel (Hot Mobile), Malawi (Airtel Africa), Malaysia (Celcom), Moldova (Moldcell), New Caledonia (OPT), Oman (Oman Mobile), Pakistan (Warid), Russia (Vimpelcom), SriLanka (Mobitel), Sierra Leone (Africell), Vietnam (Vietamobile), Iran (MTN), Pakistan (Warind, Ufone).
6. Optional activation of a fixed public IP address costs $30 and there is a monthly charge of $2.50. In order to activate a public fixed IP address, it is necessary to provide the source public address of the device or web server that remotely connects with the device in which the Things Mobile SIM card has been inserted. Each additional source public IP address costs $6.00.
7. From the IoT Portal, text messages can be sent to Things Mobile IoT SIM cards for a price of $0.03 each.
1. For every account, a monthly fee of $1 is charged for use of the IoT Portal. The monthly fee starts being charged 30 days after the activation of the first SIM card with the present plan or another available plan.
2. The credit is shared by all the SIM cards in the account and its management is carried out by default automation that keeps 10 MB on each SIM card. The default automation can be modified and customized in the IoT Portal.
3. The amounts of the recharges that can be done on the IoT Portal are the following: $30, $60, $120, $600, $1200.
4. The Things Mobile IoT SIM card is not enabled for incoming and outgoing voice calls.
5. There are no costs for changing plan, contract termination or SIM card deactivation.
Rates valid from 02/02/2022. Rates include VAT where due.
Simple and transparent rates
Discover the pay per use rate in the zone where your device will be used.
In over 130 countries worldwide, the pay-per-use rate is just $0.12 per MB, with no fixed costs and charges in increments of 1 kB.
The credit in the account is shared between all of the SIM cards, for efficient management with no waste
If you like, you can set up an automatic credit recharge system in the IoT Portal or recharge manually.
Data traffic details
You can manage usage by your devices in real time and check the remaining data traffic in your individual data packages in the IoT Portal.
An automation system distributes the shared credit among all of the SIM cards in accordance with usage. You can change between the default automation system and a customized one.
Do you need more information?
Look for the answer that suits you.
The tool to manage your production
processes in real time.
The best connection anywhere
in the world.