Individual IoT data packages give you more
Things Mobile offers a variety of affordable Individual data packages that are optimized for IoT and M2M solutions.
Our IoT experts are at your disposal to develop solutions and customized plans.
1. The individual data packages are for individual IoT SIM cards and they are available for all zone 1. The chosen pay-per-use plan applies for the other zones.
2. At the end of the package’s validity any remaining data traffic is lost.
3. A monthly fee of $0.25 is charged to access the network of each operator, with the exception of the following operators, for which the charge is $0.30: EE (UK). The fee is charged the first time a SIM card connects in a calendar month. If no connection is made, there will be no charge.
4. If the included traffic runs out before the expiration date, the SIM card continues with the pay-per-use plan until the next expiration and/or renewal date.
5. Data packages are activated and deactivated in the IoT Portal.
6. For every account, a monthly fee of $1 is charged for use of the IoT Portal. The fee is only charged once each month, starting from 30 days after the activation of the first SIM card and regardless of the number of SIM cards present in the account. Subsequent activations do not lead to additional fees being charged.
Rates valid from 11/16/2021. Rates do not include VAT where due.
Get more with individual IoT data packages
Individual data packages are designed to cater to everyone’s needs: they are ideal both for devices that use just a few MB a month and for those that require large amounts.BUY AN IOT SIM CARD NOW
From 10 MB to 5 GB
You can choose between 18 different monthly and annual individual data packages, ranging from 10 MB to 5 GB.
All individual data packages are automatically renewed when they expire. If you prefer, you can turn off automatic renewal in the IoT Portal and renew manually.
Individual data packages are the best way to save money. The more data traffic you use, the lower the rate is per MB.
Data traffic details
You can manage usage by your devices in real time and check the remaining data traffic in your individual data packages in the IoT Portal.
You can start up a number of individual data packages at the same time and transfer your SIM cards from one package to another at any time.