Extended Cookie Consent
Information notice under article 13 of the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 drawn up in accordance with the Measure of the Data Protection Authority of May 8, 2014
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is saved on your device when you visit a website. It is then sent back to the website the next time you visit it. For our purposes, cookies are distinguished into technical and profiling cookies depending on the purpose they are used for and into first-party and third-party cookies depending on who installs them.
2. Technical cookies
Technical cookies are those used exclusively with a view to "carrying out the transmission of a communication on an electronic communications network, or insofar as this is strictly necessary to the provider of an information society service that has been explicitly requested by the contracting party or user to provide the said service." (see Section 122(1) of the Code). They can be grouped into browsing or session cookies, which allow users to navigate and use a website; analytics cookies, which can be equated to technical cookies insofar as they are used directly by the website manager to collect aggregate information on the number of visitors and the pattern of visits to the website; functional cookies, which allow users to navigate as a function of certain predetermined criteria such as the language so as to improve the quality of service. Users' prior consent is not necessary to install these cookies.
3. Profiling cookies
Profiling cookies are used to send ad messages in line with the preferences shown by the user when browsing. Users' prior consent is required to install these cookies.
4. Third-party cookies
Taking into account the entity installing cookies on a user's terminal, which may be the manager of the website visited by the user or the manager of another website that installs the cookies by way of the former, a distinction is made between first-party and third-party cookies.
5. Cookies installed by this website
This website, managed by Things Mobile srl, with head office in Piazza Luigi di Savoia 22 - 20124 - Milan - Italy, which is therefore the Data Controller under Regulation EU 2016/679, installs the following cookies (both own and third party):
It is a native technical cookie of the Java platform. It allows browsing a website and to keep the user session open while browsing the website.
* Treated like technical cookies as per the Measure of the Data Protection Authority dated May 8, 2014 and the following FAQ. Third-party cookies. This website also uses the following third-party cookies.
Cookies used to optimize the web pages of our website by anonymously analyzing the movements of users within the website.
Cookies used for collecting information regarding the use of the website to propose content related to suggest content related to user needs.
It is a Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting provided by Facebook, Inc. Cookies are used to collect information and usage data to optimize ads based on previous use of the website by a user.
Some pages include a function that allows visitors to share a page via Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and other means of communication. This function is provided by a third-party company called AddThis, which uses a cookie to collect anonymous information while browsing the website. If you want to avoid that AddThis collects this information, we recommend that you visit the page Data Collection Opt-Out at http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out.
Sometimes this website uses Vimeo videos, Facebook, Google+ and Google Maps social content and in general embeddable content of other platforms as needed. This website cannot control the cookies that these third-party websites send. We therefore recommend that you seek information directly from each third party to have greater control over these cookies. Below are some links to the cookie policies of the aforementioned third parties: Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
How to select/deselect or disable, remove or block cookies
This website allows you to select/deselect individual cookies as illustrated below. However, please note that complete usability thereof cannot be guaranteed in the case of deactivation. In order to disable, remove or block cookies, you can use your browser settings according to the instructions below:
- Open Firefox;
- Press the "Alt" key on the keyboard;
- In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select "Tools" and then "Options";
- Then select the "Privacy" tab;
- Go to "History" and then "Use custom settings for history"
- Uncheck "Accept cookies from sites" and save your settings.
- Open Internet Explorer;
- Click the "Tools" button and then "Internet options"
- Click the "Privacy" tab, and move the slider to the level of privacy that you wish to set (at the top to block all cookies or at the bottom to allow all cookies);
- Then click "Ok".
- Open Google Chrome;
- Click the "Tools" icon;
- Click "Settings" and then "Show advanced settings";
- Click "Content Settings" under the "Privacy" section;
- In the "Cookies" section, you can uncheck the cookies and save your preferred settings.
- Open Safari;
- Tap "Settings" in the toolbar and then "Security" in the following dialog box;
- In the "Allow cookies" section you can specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For more information, click on the Help button (indicated by a question mark);
- For more information on the cookies that are saved on your PC, click "Show cookies".